Grace Memorial Church Covenant
Our Mission: Building a Community of Faith
As a community of people who have accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour and who seek a closer relationship with God, we now joyfully, and with the help of the Holy Spirit, enter into covenant with one another:
1. To protect the unity of this community of faith
• By acting in love towards others,
• By encouraging and respecting others, and
• By supporting the mission and vision.
2. To share in the building of this community of faith
• By praying for growth,
• By inviting others to attend, and
• By warmly welcoming those who visit.
3. To serve the ministry of this community of faith
• By discovering and developing my gifts and talents,
• By using my gifts and talents to serve the mission of the church, and
• By cultivating a servant’s heart.
4. To support the witness of this community of faith
• By attending faithfully,
• By living a godly life, and
• By giving regularly.
In case of removal from this place I will, as soon as possible, unite with another church where I can carry on the spirit of this covenant.